Raven Golf Club - Phoenix
Phoenix, Arizona | 18 holes | Traditional | Par: 72 | 7078 yards
Raven Golf Club - Phoenix features a one-of-a-kind round of desert golf. Its fairways are lined with Georgia pine, and its greens have more tiers than one - the kind of golf course that only Gary Panks and David Graham could imagine, and a can't-miss on your next golf trip to Phoenix.
Raven Golf Club - Phoenix features a one-of-a-kind round of desert golf. Its fairways are lined with Georgia pine, and its greens have more tiers than one - the kind of golf course that only Gary Panks and David Graham could imagine, and a can't-miss on your next golf trip to Phoenix. Over the ages, the golf club has garnered all sorts of recognition.
The layout features plush, rolling fairways framed by thousands of mature trees, as well as vistas of rugged desert mountains and the Phoenix skyline. The golf course's flexible, strategic design offers a challenge for all players, and the variety it presents will give you the opportunity to use nearly every club in your bag.
That said, the Raven Golf Club - Phoenix might be the perfect place to turn a business trip to Phoenix into a golf trip to Phoenix - it's handy to Sky Harbor Airport and downtown Phoenix.
Par, yardages and course ratings
- With new management (and a new name) Raven Golf Club Phoenix is back on track
- Raven Golf Club at South Mountain in Phoenix: An oasis in the desert
- The Raven at South Mountain: Midwestern, Traditional Golf Found In The Middle Of Inner-City Phoenix
- Raven Golf Club: Great Service and challenging golf as well
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: David Graham, Gary Panks
- Type: Public
- Style: Traditional
- Built in: 1995
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy: Yes
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
- Pull carts: No
- Week days: $55 - $135
- Weekends: $60 - $150