Golf Club of Estrella
Goodyear, Arizona | 18 holes | Desert | Par: 72 | 7139 yards
Golf Club of Estrella is the very first golf course on a daily-fee basis to be designed by Jack Nicklaus II in Phoenix, where it makes its home in the master-planned community Estrella, and offers 18 holes of par-72 championship golf over 7,102 unique yards.
Golf Club of Estrella is the very first golf course on a daily-fee basis to be designed by Jack Nicklaus II in Phoenix, where it makes its home in the master-planned community Estrella, and offers 18 holes of par-72 championship golf over 7,102 unique yards. The many tests of the golf course will impress every level of golfer - though a choice of tee sets ensures no one will get in over his or her head. Desert and wash spaces require golfers to vary their shots while they take in vistas from the fairways shaped to the contour of the land and framed in the Sierra Estrella Mountains.
A round of golf at the Golf Club Estrella kicks off on Morning Star, a par 4 that measures 359 yards from the black tees. If you stick to the black tees, you'll need to conserve your energy for The Arroyo, the 16th hole, a par 5 that measures 605 yards. After that, Evening Star, the 18th hole, will be a relative breeze, at par 4 and just 437 yards from the black teees.
Once the round of golf at the Golf Club of Estrella is over, head back to the Player's Grill Restaurant for American pub fare and Southwestern snacks.
Par, yardages and course ratings
- Get to know Jack Nicklaus Jr. at the Golf Club of Estrella in Goodyear, Arizona
- To go low, avoid the sand at the Golf Club of Estrella in Goodyear, Arizona, just west of Phoenix
- The Golf Club of Estrella in Goodyear offers scenic, challenging golf - and an escape from Phoenix
- Estrella Mountain Ranch Golf Club: Jack Junior's Debut in the Desert
- Estrella Mountain Ranch: 180 Degrees from Scottsdale Experience
- Hole profile from Estrella Mountain Ranch: No. 9 - "The Island"
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Jack Nicklaus, Jr.
- Type: Public
- Style: Desert
- Built in: 1999
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Search tee times
- Driving range: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy:
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
- Pull carts: Yes
- Week days: $59 - $129
- Weekends: $69 - $139 Tee times from $13 - Check prices / availability